Application By An Employer For Inter-Seta Transfer
What is an Inter-SETA Transfer?
- It is the process of transferring an entity from one SETA to another SETA.
How to apply for Inter-Seta Transfer?
One needs to fill in one of the application forms below.
IST-01 application form (transferring from Other SETA to SERVICES SETA).
IST-01 application form (transferring from the Services SETA to any other SETA).
In case of a transfer from the Services SETA to any other SETA the application form must then be sent by email to IST_Admin@serviceseta.org.za
Reason/s an entity may request for an Inter-SETA Transfer?
- The core business of the employer falls within the scope of the SETA as demarcated in Regulations R. 316 of 31 March or R. 656 of 1 July 2005.
- The core business of the company/enterprise has changed since the previous registration with SARS.
- The employer falls within the jurisdiction of more than one SETA, and the employer’s application to transfer to the new SETA is motivated on the basis of:
- the composition of the workforce,
- the amount of remuneration paid or payable to the different categories of employees; and
- the training needs of the different categories of employees.
Application form must be accompanied by the motivational letter, which should clearly state the reason/s relied on, as well as a company profile.
List of Services SETA Sic codes
New Sic Codes List Gazette – 22 July 2019
- Please direct your application (with the required documents) to the following email address: IST_Admin@serviceseta.org.za
- For further assistance, please contact 011 276 9600.
- NB: The Services SETA process takes a minimum of 3 months to complete.