The Services SETA is the biggest SETA in terms of scope and industry coverage, encompassing 70 Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Codes that are clustered into 16 sub-sectors. These sub-sectors are further grouped into the six chambers of the Services SETA:
- Cleaning and Hiring Services
- Communications and Marketing Services
- Labour and Collective Services
- Management and Business Services
- Personal Care Services
- Real Estate and Related Services
Each Chamber has a Chamber Committee which is made up of key industry players such as associations, organised labour, professional bodies and organised employers.