Accreditation is granted to a skills development provider following a quality assurance process that demonstrates the quality of training offered by that training provider.
There are a number of reasons for a company or a learner to use an accredited training provider for skills development requirements.
- You can be assured that the quality of training you will receive is of high standard and that the training provider is not a fly-by-night institution.
- You can be assured the courses offered are SETA approved, meaning the training programmes provided are according to the standards set out in the relevant National Qualifications Framework (NQF) legislation
- When completing your BEE scorecard, you can claim points against your training expenditure
- It is one of the qualification criteria for SETA grants and SARS tax rebates
- Qualifications obtained from an accredited service provider is a recognised qualification
You can search whether a training provider is accredited with the Services SETA. Please note that only training providers accredited to deliver our Services SETA qualifications will be on this database.
Click here to search Accredited Skills Providers.